For those who are following my journey:
As you know, last week I decided to not work out so hard in efforts to give Gracia the best possible start. I had noticed I was losing my milk supply, so I cut back on the exercise. I am happy to say that things are almost back to normal this week. However, I didn't just tone back the exercise, I quit altogether. lol
So how did I manage to lose a pound this last week?? I mean, I'm not complaining, but it doesn't really make sense. Oh well. I guess all those weeks of hard work are paying off now.
And, we started school last week, so I had fewer trips to the kitchen and more trips up and down the stairs. (Our school room is in the basement.) That may help explain some of it too. Whatever the reason, I am happy. :)
I have heard that a pound a week is the healthy amount to lose, so I'm hoping to keep this up. How are you doing with your goals this week? What are you doing to help reach your goals?

No comments:
Post a Comment