About Me

My photo
First, I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I am married to my best friend, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful blessings. I love to crochet and try to make time for it everyday.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"when I grow up..."

...."I wanna be a baker, so you need to teach me how."  These are the words that I hear Chloe telling me every once in awhile.  She has always loved to help bake cookies, but after her many comments, I decided to take things up a notch. She always gets to help dump ingredients and crack eggs, but today she actually got to help me form the cookie balls.  And the results were -
                                                      finger
                                                      licking
                                                good.
 Here she is being goofy.  lol  She was kinda stuck in her apron.  lol
 As you can see, she had a terrible time in the kitchen.
I wish I had a picture of the cookies when they were finished because they are awesome. They taste even better.  But, this will have to do for now.  Oh, and don't worry, I didn't let Chloe lick anything until after we made the cookies.  :)

1 comment: