About Me

My photo
First, I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I am married to my best friend, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful blessings. I love to crochet and try to make time for it everyday.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cookies

My kids ate cookies for breakfast.  Please don't judge.

Jeremy has been sick ALL week, but this morning he seemed well enough to eat something. I offered him some toast or pretzels, something gentle on his tummy. But he said, "I just want a cookie."  He saw me making no bake cookies last night.  I figure they are mostly oatmeal and peanut butter, right?  Whole grains and protein. I gave him a cookie.  Isaac saw this going on and I could tell he wanted one too.  So, I brought him one with toast on the side.  Well then Gracia woke up and found about 1/4 of Jeremy's that he didn't finish, so she ate it for him.

Wow.  My kids ate cookies for breakfast.  I don't plan on making this a habit, but I suppose it happens sometimes.  :)

2 comments:

  1. My kids ate cake for breakfast the other day. It was quick and easy, and just sitting there waiting to be eaten. :) Yes, it happens, but it definitely has not been the habit. Today, the little boys ate bananas and strawberries. It all evens out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress I've done it, too. I'd guess oatmeal cookies are better than doughnuts, which I've given my kids several times! I think going on the average is what mom's should worry about.

    ReplyDelete