About Me

My photo
First, I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I am married to my best friend, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful blessings. I love to crochet and try to make time for it everyday.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Me and My Mommy


Mommy is busy. She's doing school with Isaac and Chloe. I'm watching a movie until she has time to read to me. I'm okay with that, but I still try to get her attention once in awhile. She helps me learn colors and new words, but I still want to learn more.

Mommy is busy. She is cooking dinner. I'm her 'big helper' setting the table and dumping ingredients into the bowl for her. She really needs me to help and almost always pulls a chair up to the counter for me to stand on. I love helping her cook and bake.

Mommy is busy. She is changing out the laundry. I love to help her grab all the clean clothes out of the dryer and put them in the basket. Mommy even lets me help with the lint trap and slam the door shut! Those laundry baskets are heavy... Mommy always asks me to help. I do my best to slide the basket across the floor or sometimes we each grab a handle and carry it together.

Mommy is busy. She is feeding the baby and I'm supposed to be quiet. I play with Isaac and Chloe or work on my train tracks. I get pretty bored when Mommy is busy with "Shuh". (Gracia)

Mommy is busy a lot. But tonight is OUR date night. Just me and Mommy. She buys me a balloon and takes me to Dairy Queen. I help her open doors and I go climb and slide in the play area. Mommy lets me eat a bite and go play....eat a bite and play some more. Something we are never allowed to do. I'm so happy and make some new friends. Soon it's time to go home.

Mommy is busy all the time, but I am her big helper, and I love her very much. Plus, she gives the second best donkey rides. Dad gives the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment