Awhile back, I wrote a blog about my friend who is adopting and needs a little help raising enough money for the adoption process. At the time, I simply posted her link on my blog so my friends could all click and see if they wanted to buy anything from her site. All proceeds are going towards her adoption.But then I couldn't resist myself. lol Wildtree was offering an incredible deal to buy their kit, half price! And I won't have any obligation to sell the product. If I choose, I can simply "eat the kit". I've always wanted to try Wildtree, so I decided this was the best time. They offer so many healthy foods, herb blends, grapeseed oils, etc, I can't wait to try it all!
Of course if I choose, I can also sell the product, which I am really excited about. I loved looking through all the healthy options! I have a month to decide what I want to do. Either way, I know I am going to really enjoy my kit.
I'm not new to the "home sales scene". I have sold Stampin' Up, Mary Kay, Avon....And through it all, I have learned a few things: I don't enjoy giving someone a book and asking if they want to host a party. I don't like asking people if they need anything from the latest brochure. I certainly feel uncomfortable at a booth somewhere displaying my product. So, why would I want to sell Wildtree?
#1 all my sales will help my friend reach her goal of adoption.
#2 Wildtree is a great product and a healthy, fast way to get dinner on the table. This will help me with this rut I'm in. Do you ever get in those ruts? I've been cooking the same things over and over, and over!
#3 I could use a little extra money right now. (Couldn't we all?)
With these goals in mind, especially the 1st one, I feel more bold and confident. I am trying to earn money for a very good cause.
My website should come up pretty soon. My kit should arrive in a few days. I will be busy cooking and tasting and deciding if I want to sell or simply eat. haha!
So, I guess I'll put the feelers out there, would you be interested in hosting a Wildtree party? Do you think you would occasionally order off my website? I want to get a feel for things, to see if this is something I should do or not. As I said earlier, either way, I am going to LOVE the kit!

No comments:
Post a Comment