
Here are some pictures from Isaac's birthday party last night. Everyone had a great time! Oh, and we had pizza, but I didn't get any pictures of that. :( It's too bad too because it was yummy Papa Murphy's pizza! (thanks Dad and Mom, aka Grandpa and Grandma, for buying!)
Yay for the pinata! You should have heard the squeals of delight as Ruthie pulled the one ribbon that released the hatch. 5 pounds of legos and 1 big bag of Easter candy came spilling out. It took quite awhile for the kids to get it all picked up, and then they had fun making some lego creations before the night was over. :)
Time for the cake! Now, before you make fun of my lego blocks, (or call them lego 'knock-off's' like Greg did), you should try to frost a marshmallow.It's harder than you might think! haha! Isaac was happy with them and even set up some of his lego creations around it for everyone to see.
I didn't have any games planned because whenever kids come over, they just wanna play with toys! So the rest of the evening Isaac's party guests chased each other around the couch, ran up and down the stairs, and had a great time. We are so glad that all his friends, Grandpa, Grandma, and Ruthy could all come to help celebrate Isaac's 8th birthday!

Those lego cakes are totally amazing! Not knock-offs at all. They look great! Isaac looks so proud. You've inspired me to make my kids cakes again. I used to have a lot of fun with it. I made a Sponge Bob cake that was pretty cute. I think I got overwhelmed with extra kids there for awhile.
ReplyDeleteI think your lego cakes look good, too, Cheri! It looks like a GREAT party! I've always been too scared to make a pinata 'cause of the papier mache, but I think I could do a pull-string one. And it's great that all the kids at the party got to take home some legos as well.
ReplyDeleteThe Lego cakes are great. We did a Lego party for AJ's fifth birthday, and frosting those marshmallows was HARD. I totally feel your pain. ;)
ReplyDelete