About Me

My photo
First, I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I am married to my best friend, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful blessings. I love to crochet and try to make time for it everyday.

Monday, December 27, 2010

sledding pictures

I want to say a BIG thank you to my brother-in-law, Scot Williamson for taking these photos! On Christmas Day, most of the family went sledding on our fabulous sledding hill on 5 inches of fresh snow. I think Isaac and Chloe smiled the whole time! :)








Greg and Jeremy having a great time!






Isaac LOVED the jump on one of the tracks. The first few times he did face plants in the snow, but eventually he got pretty good at sticking the landings!








They stayed out for almost 2 hours! The last photo is Chloe and Ruthy going down.









1 comment:

  1. Those are GREAT pictures! Looks like they had a blast.

    ReplyDelete