My most productive day was yesterday so I thought I'd blog about it. :)
Here is what I did in the kids' bathroom: Months ago, I found some adhesive vinyl at Wal-Mart on clearance. Yesterday I took my Cricut and cut this phrase out and stuck it on the wall next to the bathtub. It's right about eye level for me. I want to add some bubbles or something, but for now this is good enough.
And of course Greg and I went on a date last night to celebrate out 10th anniversary. We had a tag-a-long though...Gracia had a runny nose and so I cancelled the baby sitter. Anyway, here is Greg's gift to me! Isn't it GORGEOUS?? I'm so spoiled.
Throughout the rest of the week I got a lot of cleaning and sorting done. My bathroom is the cleanest it has been since we moved in! I am tackling the kids' bathroom today. I was able to take a big box of stuff to Goodwill, and threw away a big trash bag of stuff from the kids' rooms. I have my menu ready for the whole month of January! Chip, our turtle, has a nice clean habitat now as will the fish once I get their tank cleaned. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time off, doing lots of things I normally don't have time for. I feel refreshed and ready to see my kiddos again. They won't be home until about 9 tonight though, so I'm off to finish up some things this afternoon!
What do you do to feel refreshed?

Beautiful ring! And painting! :) You did good. I'm glad you had a nice week.
ReplyDeleteI love your wall art! So clever! Also, your new ring is gorgeous! Happy Anniversary! :)
ReplyDelete