Good morning everyone! I'd love to say that after a week of hard work and dedication I have lost weight, but I can't. I am holding steady at 141. That's alright though, that means I didn't GAIN anything over Christmas! All those goodies I was so careful to avoid, the getting up early to run, etc. It all means I don't have holiday weight to work off. That makes it all worth it.
Of course I am wondering if this is one of those plateaus that is so hard to bust through. I really hope not! I have had those before and it can be very difficult to get through them. But, in my experience, it also seems that once I get through the plateau I lose several pounds quickly. So, we'll see what happens by next Wednesday!
I hope you all are making goals and working each day to meet them. Some of my favorite inspiring fitness quotes:
"It doesn't matter how slow you run, you're still lapping everyone on the couch."
"Sweat is fat crying."
"Running slow isn't a character flaw, quitting is."
"Strive for progress, not perfection."
"The hardest step for the runner is the first one out the front door."
Let's keep moving this week! Even if running isn't your thing, I'm sure you can find something you enjoy and have access too. Exercise videos are great, check out some of my favorites: Leslie Sansone and Jillian Micheals. Walking is great and also basic exercises such as jumping jacks, push ups, etc. It's healthy to sweat and it's great to increase your heart rate. Even if you don't want/need to lose weight. What are YOU doing today?

No comments:
Post a Comment